We all have random Skeins of yarns around in our stash, this post has 12 patterns to use up those one skeins
This week, I have 12 free patterns for download as part of summer stitch along.
A group of Crochet designers came up with a brilliant concept to bring you on these projects. Needleklankers was the brain behind this and has organized sets of PDF pattern downloads throughout the mouth of June. Last week included 15 PDF’s, you can check out the round up here. This week, there are 12 PDF Patterns .
How Does this works?
Each of the patterns included is linked below, following the image sequence in the picture above it.
Be sure to subscribe to my email list so as to be the first to know of more free PDF patterns in subsequent weeks.
Now to the lists of Patterns to try out using One skein of yarn. I’ve listed the patterns in order according to the picture above.
1. The Textured Bandana Cowl can be found here
2. Arewa Pouch Pattern here
3. I Love that this cowl uses traditional stitches, the colors together screams make me! Ge the Twisted Cowl here
4. Looking for Perfect Gift for dads? This soap pouch would make a quick project to try out. Get the pattern here
5. Yes, I love how these looks, It would make a good gifts for the kids, get Retro Hacky Sacks here
6. I need this Top in my life, I can never seem to get enough from this beautiful pink Top, find the sweet darlene Top Pattern here
Now to the remaining patterns you can make using less than a skein of yarn.
7. The Miami Tote by Courtney is all shades of beauty, the pattern can be gotten here
8. Since its warm outside and sunshades are now essential, this pouch is the perfect item to make, checkout the pattern here
9. How cute is this pencil case? I an see myself making one for my hooks also. Here is the link to the pattern.
10. If you love DIY and recycling, you’d love this jean clutch!. Here is the link to the pattern
11. Strawberry Appliques, these looks so real and would make beautiful brooch. Find the pattern here
12. The Icy Boho Cozy, pattern can be found here
See you next week for more free PDF patterns, I hope you now have most of the patterns and would be using your random one skein of yarns for some beautiful projects.