Crochet projects that can be made using just one skein of yarn mostly work up pretty quickly and are great gift options. We all have random skeins of yarns around in our stash, this post has 12 patterns to use up those one skeins
More crochet roundups on the blog can be seen here.
More patterns that can be made with just one skien of yarn can be seen here
How Does this works?
Each of the patterns included is linked below, following the image sequence in the picture above it.
Now to the lists of Patterns to try out using One skein of yarn. I’ve listed the patterns in order according to the picture above.
1. The Textured Bandana Cowl is one pattern filled with beautiful textured and can be made using your random yarn. can be found here
2. Arewa Pouch, this cute pouch is perfect for your sunglasses or any other smaller items. Here is the link to the pattern.
3. I Love that this cowl uses traditional stitches, the colors together screams make me! Ge the Twisted Cowl here
4. Looking for a perfect crochet gift for Dads? This soap pouch would make a quick project to try out. Get the pattern here
5. Yes, I love how these look, It would make a good gift for the kids, get Retro Hacky Sacks here
6. I need this Top in my life, I can never seem to get enough from this beautiful pink Top, find the sweet Darlene Top Pattern here
Now to the remaining patterns you can make using less than a skein of yarn.
7. The Miami Tote by Courtney is all shades of beauty, the pattern can be gotten here
8. Since its warm outside and sunshades are now essential, this pouch is the perfect item to make, check out the pattern here
9. How cute is this pencil case? I can see myself making one for my hooks also. Here is the link to the pattern.
10. If you love DIY and recycling, you’d love this jean clutch!. Here is the link to the pattern
11. Strawberry Appliques, these look so real and would make a beautiful brooch. Find the pattern here
12. The Icy Boho Cozy, the pattern can be found here
See you next week for more free PDF patterns, I hope you now have most of the patterns and would be using your random one skein of yarns for some beautiful projects.