To all lovers of a quick fix or last-minute items, this post is for us all! With the holiday season fast approaching, it’s time to get busy with some cute crochet ideas.
21 last-minute, quick holiday crochet gift patterns
For easy tracking, I have grouped the patterns into 4 and have placed the photo collage above each group.
- Radiant Face Scrubby, designed by The Loophole Fox – Give the gift of eco friendly luxury with these quick and gorgeous face scrubbies! Click here for the pattern.
- Sweet Stripes Sunglasses Case, designed by Green Fox Farms Designs – Sweet Stripes Sunglasses Case makes a wonderful gift for anyone on your list! This pattern is quick to make, and has the option to create a double layered case for extra protection for your shades or specs! Keep your glasses safe at home or on the go with this fun pattern! Click here for the pattern.
- Wine Bottle Bag, designed by Fosbas Designs – Christmas is all about giving gifts and sending wine in a customized crochet bag is even more appealing. Click here for the pattern.
- Neo Mint Cable Hat, designed by HanJan Crochet – Sophisticated crochet cables and a deep ribbed brim makes the Neo Mint Crochet Cable Hat the perfect winter beanie crochet pattern to make and add to your wardrobe. Click here for the pattern.
- Christmas Tree Ornament, designed by Made by Gootie – This adorable tree is the perfect decoration to put on a shelf instead of a tree. It’s fun and quick, and you can use your favorite colors for the cute bobbles in the tree. Click here for the pattern.
- Scato Mittens, designed by Joy of Motion Crochet – The Scato Mittens crochet pattern is a pattern for a pair of really warm mittens. They have a beautiful textured stitch pattern that makes them thick & perfect for winter. The pattern is written for only one size, however, size adjustments are included throughout the pattern. Play around with colors to make them fit your style. Click here for the pattern.
- Susan Wrist Warmers, designed by Sunflower Cottage Crochet – Quick, easy and practical pattern that is also a great stash buster. I show you how to adjust the sizing to fit anyone and give you options to have it with or without the cuff. Click here for the pattern.
- Beach Teddy Bear Lovey, designed by Creative Snugglies Designs – This small beach bear lovey is a fun, quick gift to make up for any new little ones that are in the family. Click here for the pattern.
- Crochet Slouchy Beanie Hat, designed by Off The Hook For You – A Super chunky beanie hat pattern, that can be worn slouchy, or like a traditional hat. Click here for the pattern.
- Gingerbread Man Potholder, designed by Raffamusa Designs – Need a cute, little face to bring joy to your Christmas kitchen décor? Crochet this cute Gingerbread Man Potholder and get ready to bake the sweetest Christmas moments with your family! Click here for the pattern.
- Autumn Lake Fingerless Gloves, designed by Valzies Designs – Bright and colorful fingerless gloves with quick and simple stitches that make great gifts. Click here for the pattern.
- Sweet Georgia Clutch, designed by Jo’s Crafty Hook – The clutch is a quick and easy make that would be a perfect gift for any occasion. Click here for the pattern.
- Crochet Ear Warmer, designed by My Crochet Space -Those crochet ear warmers are super cute and will keep your ears nice and toasty throughout the winter! Click here for the pattern.
- Little Red Barn Ornament, designed by My Fingers Fly – Invoke the nostalgia of your childhood with this Little Red Barn Christmas Ornament. The design is simple to crochet in single crochet and moss stitch, and stick & peel felt is used to help the walls keep their shape. This beautiful ornament will be an heirloom decoration for your family’s Christmas tree. Click here for the pattern.
- Christmas Table Mat, designed by Crochet & Twists – A lovely way to bring a festive holiday mood to any room. Click here for the pattern.
- Misty Cloche, designed by Three Fates Creations – The Misty Cloche is a quick and stylish project, made with easy-care and affordable acrylic yarn, that can be whipped up as a last minute gift. Click here for the pattern.
- Mini Crochet Wreath Ornament, designed by Desert Blossom Crafts – One of the best quick gifts you can make is an ornament! This crochet wreath ornament is unique and super easy to make, and the pattern is free. Click here for the pattern.
- Vinita Mitts Jr, designed by Banana Moon Studio – Sparkly crochet mitts with bows in children’s sizes! Click here for the pattern.
- Wedge Project Bag, designed by Blue Star Crochet – This stylish crochet project bag is slightly unusual but very easy to make! Change the basic pouch shape to a wedge by sewing the end in opposite direction. The addition of a simple handle finishes off this modern project bag perfectly! Click here for the pattern.
- The Winter Time Fingerless Gloves, designed by CarrowayCrochet – Easy fingerless gloves that make up so quickly with your favorite worsted weight yarn. Click here for the pattern.
- Mini Santa Amigurumi, designed by Loops and Love Crochet – This Mini Santa Amigurumi is perfect to add to your holiday décor. He can sit on a shelf, hang from your holiday tree, or be a great stocking stuffer too! Click here for the pattern.
I hope you love these 21 quick crochet holiday gift pattern ideas as much as I do, kindly tag me and the designers with your beautiful makes from these patterns.