Can I share with you a quick project? Here is the easy crochet top pattern named Waves of Bliss Top. This crochet top pattern is a fast project, once you are done with the neckline, you are 3/4 done with your project.
As with all my patterns, I have a few things that make each design unique. For this beauty, its combination of class and ease! This easy crochet top is a pattern that can be made to fit anyone! You can easily customize this top for a perfect fit.
I love the texture and classy look of the finished top. The neckline is worked in rows and you can stop at any point once you have a comfortable fit around your shoulders. Mark the word – COMFORTABLE. This top is designed for a comfortable fit.
Sizing of this easy crochet top pattern
The pattern is written to be size-inclusive, i.e the pattern is graded in 9 different sizes from XS all through 5XL. But that’s not all, you can easily customize this pattern to fit you irrespective of your measurements. In as much as we have different measurements, this pattern would fit anyone as far as you can check to fit as you go.
If you love this crochet top pattern, you might also love the following patterns on my blog
MATERIALS for this easy crochet top
● Yarn – Lion Brand Jeans, #4 Worsted weight (100% Acrylic, 246 yards/225 m per 3.5 oz/100g Ball)
● 1 (1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2) Ball(s) in Blue
● 2 (3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5) Balls in Pink
Total Estimated Yardage
720 yards/568 m (984 yards/900 m, 1230 yards/1125m, 1300 yards/1189 m, 1370 yards/1257 m, 1470 yards/1344 m, 1550 yards/1417 m, 1600 yards/1463 m, 1700 yards/1554 m)
Hook and other Materials
– US size H (5 mm) Crochet Hook
– Yarn needle
– Stitch Markers (4 pieces)
16 sts over 14 Rows = 10 cm square/4” made in hdc, before blocking.
Adjust hook size if necessary, to obtain gauge.
- Please kindly read through the pattern before starting.
- Similar #4 weight yarn can be substituted, please check gauge.
- Chains at the beginning of the rows do not count as a stitch except where stated.
- Stitch count is written after each row/round with the smallest XS written first and the other in the ().
- Stitch count written in black is for all sizes but at some points, the stitch counts are color-coded for clarity, i.e. XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL).
- Progress pictures are shown in different colors as I made 3 tops. Please don’t get confused about seeing the different colors of steps shown below.
Difficulty Level – Intermediate.
Terms – US Terminology
Chain(s) – ch(s)
Single Crochet – sc
Single Crochet 2 stitches together – sc2tog
Single Crochet 3 stitches together – sc3tog
Half double crochet – hdc
Back Loop Only – BLO
Skip – Sk
Size(s) and color codes -XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL)
Neck circumference: 28 (30, 36, 36, 37, 38, 39, 41, 43)”
Bust Measurement: 30 (34, 38, 42, 46, 50, 54, 58, 62)”
Length of Top: 21 (21, 21, 21, 23, 23, 25, 25, 25)”
Arm hole Measurement: 15.5 (16, 16.5, 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.5)”
The modeled garment is shown in Medium, with 1” of Positive Ease.
I can’t wait to see your makes from this easy crochet top pattern, do tag me with yours !!! Share your makes with me on Instagram – @crochet_fosbas and in my Facebook group – @Crochet Patterns by Fosbas Designs