Sometimes, new crocheters wonders and ask what are beginner-friendly crochet patterns they can make. As part of the Summer Stitch Along, this week, there are various free beginner-friendly crochet patterns that you can try. The Summer Stitch Along is an event organized by Lois and Taylor from Needle Klankers.
If you missed out on the first 2 weeks of the free beginner crochet patterns, you can check out the patterns below;
How to Download your copies of the free beginner crochet patterns?
Each pattern is linked below, once you click on each, you see a similar image like the one below, which would take you to the designer’s page.
Now to the simple crocheting projects, each is listed as it appears in the picture below.
1. The Houndstooth sunglasses bag is cute and super classy! The free pattern can be seen here
2. Sunshine chevron Shawl is one that I love how it drapes beautifully, here is the link to the pattern.
3. Sweet Stripes Freeze Pop Holders would make some quick yet simple crochet projects to try out. Check out the pattern here
4. The Ice cream Crochet Applique is another quick and beautiful crochet pattern to try out. Get the pattern here.
5. You can never go wrong with your color combinations in this beautiful crochet pillowcase pattern, the pattern is here.
6. This beautiful Mandela would add some sunshine and adore your doors. Check out the free pattern here.
7. If you are looking for a beautiful market bag to make, this striped bag should be your go-to. Get the pattern here.
8. How cute is this beautiful Key Holder? I love how real this palm tress key chain holder is, here is the pattern.
9. This Kitchen Towel is the perfect addition to every Kitchen, here is the pattern.
10. The Feeling great Fringe Bag is so cute and can be made within a few minutes. Here is the link to the pattern.
11. This Mommy and son ear warmer with Bow tie pattern. This is perfect for twinning with your son.
12. To the Avid Reader, a bookmark is appropriate. This can be made as a quick gift idea. Here is the pattern.
13. Ending this week’s round-up with these Cute squares can be made into anything from blankets to pillowcases to coasters to name a few. she has made these squares into a beautiful cup cozy, check the pattern here.
I hope you loved the free beginner crochet patterns? I can’t wait to see your makes from this.