It’s finally here, this has been one of my long time goals and I am super excited to take the bold step with you all. Introducing the Crochet Membership, an annual subscription which grants you a huge discount.
What Patterns are included in this?
- Seasonal appropriate patterns (Winter, summer, etc)
- Convertible Garments, the next 2 releases are convertible garments. A reversible cardigan, a reversible shawl, and a cardigan that can be styled in at least 4 different ways without any major changes.
- Other Garments that are not convertibles like jackets, cardigans, and a dress.
- Accessories – Hats, beanies, cowls, shawls, slippers, infant items.
- Plus, you all have the chance to decide what pattern(s) you want next!!!
Can I wait till further time?
Sure, you can join at any time, BUT
- You miss out on live events
- You miss out on the fun and support from others making the same projects.
- You get one on one tutor from me!!!
Can I pay in installment?
- At this stage, I’m afraid this isn’t yet in place.
How can I access the patterns?
- Patterns would remain in your files on Etsy/Ravelry (where you purchased it)
- Files can be forwarded to use whenever you request them.
When do I get the patterns?
The patterns are not going to be released at once. They are spread over the year. You get at most 2 patterns a month.
Once we have 15 patterns in all, that would be the end of the membership.
Can I join the this batch of membership?
Yes, I would be delighted to have you join and might even throw in some surprise for you.
I would like to answer your questions about the membership club, do send me such through – [email protected]
How much does this cost?
For early access to the 15 patterns and Live updates about each pattern with a community to support as you make these patterns, it costs $50.
The patterns included in this bundle worth $6 – 6.50. With the membership, you get each pattern at $3.30 each.
Frequently Asked Questions….
1. Are these PAtterns available as free on your blog?
– No, the patterns included in the membership are all paid, premium patterns.
2. I might wait for when you have sales.
Yes, you can. I only have 50% sales once a year and that comes up only during Black Friday (November)
3. What about pattern release sales?
My Pattern release sales are 30% off the actual price.