Ladies, I am so excited to show you my latest crochet top pattern!!! This is a beginner friendly pattern that works up so fast and can also be classified as a mindless easy crochet Tee. Yes, after the first few rows, you understand the repeats and you are good to go.
This crochet summer Tee pattern would be a staple that you can easily adapt to fit any weather. It can be paired easily with a Jean or a skirt and layered with a jacket when the weather is cold.
Talking about the beautiful and detailed lace in this crochet top, it reminds me of stars and surprisingly, the details makes the Tee so airy. The Simple Tee can be adjusted to fit your tastes, you can make this oversize, fitted and even into a tunic. Yes, this pattern fits a beautiful summer tunic tee.
Crochet Blouse Pattern
The simple Tee is the second in my Summer crochet blouse collections. I can’t wait to show you the other beauties in this collection to be revealed in few weeks. Have you seen the Rhapsody Tee? You can read all the variations here and how to style it. Can you notice the details in both designs? These crochet lace top patterns would be a great addition to your wardrobe.
Materials for this Crochet lace top pattern
Stylecraft special DK, #3 light weight (100% Acrylic 322 yards/295m per 3.5 oz/100g skein)
Main Color (MC) = 2(2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4) Balls in Pale Rose
Contrasting Color (CC) = 1(1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2) Ball(s) in White
3 skeins / 10.5 oz / 300 g / 732 m/ 800 yards
3 skeins / 10.5 oz / 300 g / 823 m / 900 yards
3 skeins / 10.5 oz / 300 g / 883 m / 966 yards
4 skeins / 14 oz / 400 g / 914 m / 1000 yards
4 skeins / 14 oz / 400 g / 1097 m / 1200 yards
4 skeins / 14 oz / 400 g / 1177 m / 1288 yards
6 skeins / 21 oz / 600 g / 1646 m / 1800 yards
6 skeins / 21 oz / 600 g / 1728 m / 1890 yards
6 skeins / 21 oz / 600 g / 1767 m / 1932 yards
Hook and other materials
- Size H/ (5 mm) Crochet Hook
- Yarn needle
1 repeat section (over 19 chains) and 11 Rows = 10 cm/4” before Blocking.
Adjust hook size if necessary, to obtain gauge.
Since you love the simple tee pattern, you might also love the vestige pullover pattern, click here for the pattern
- Please kindly read through the pattern before starting.
- Similar #3 weight yarn can be substituted, please check gauge.
- Chains at the beginning of each row and in the pattern are regarded as a stitch throughout this pattern. Regard chains as a stitch and work into them.
- This Simple Tee Top is worked in rows.
- Both panels (front and Back) are made in one piece with neck opening made midway.
- The sides are then seamed together.
- For Color change, do that after Row
- Length: increase or decrease the repeat rows for both back and front panels.
- Armpit: Too tight? Increase the number of inches measured from the top of the shoulder.
Too loose: Decrease the number of inches.
- Bust/fitting: each panel is half your bust measurement, after Row 5, you should check to make sure you have a desired measurement.
Difficulty level – Intermediate
Terms – US Terminology
Chain(s) – ch(s)
Single Crochet – sc
Double crochet – dc
Repeat – rep
Shell = 5 dc in the indicated st
Size(s) and color code – XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL)
Bust Measurement: 30 (34, 38, 42, 46, 50, 54, 58, 62)”
Length of Tee: 24 (24, 24, 26, 26, 26, 28, 28, 28)”
Arm hole Measurement: 7.5 (8, 8, 8.5, 8.5, 9, 9, 9.5, 10)”
Modeled garment is shown in medium bust of 38” with 2” positive ease.
I can’t wait to see all the beautiful simple tee popping up on my feeds. Kindly tag me with your finished makes.
You can get the free Pattern on Joy of Motion’s Blog