When running out of time and you wish to make some beautiful crochet gifts, searching for things to make can sometimes be daunting. Today, I am sharing 21 beautiful crochet patterns that can be made within minutes as gifts! The best part is that you get the patterns for these 21 patterns as a free download from 11th – 18th of October, 2021.
Tere are 21 talented designers in this event, each with her pattern available as instant download within this one week period. Be sure to check back next week for the next set of patterns.
Veronika the designer behind Bluestarcrochet is the organizer of this beautiful event. Each week, you get a set of brand new patterns as an instant download. Use the code below to get each of the patterns. Follow the link(s) below each pattern to get the download link(s).
Once you get to each site, be on the lookout for a similar image like the one below, this would take you to Ravelry, where you get the pattern for free.
The code for this week is – LSTMINGIFT21
Since you love these 21 best last-minute crochet gifts patterns, you might also want to get over 4o crochet patterns in the coming 12 days pf Christmas blog hop starting October 12! Be the first to be notified by subscribing to my newsletter here
Now, to the 21 free last minute crochet gift patterns
I have grouped the patterns and palced each group/cpllage above the list/links.
- Snowbank Pocket Scarf, designed by The Loophole Fox – The Snowbank Pocket scarf has two main features – beautiful diagonal ribbing created with strategic increasing and decreasing, as well as pockets! What’s not to love? Click here for the pattern.
- Cast Iron Pot Holders, designed by Green Fox Farms Designs – Give the gift of handmade to your favorite chef! The Cast Iron Pot Holders Pattern is quick to make in your favorite (doubled) worsted cotton yarn! Make the Pot Holders match the kitchen or in their fave colors, either way, they are sure to be a treasured gift this holiday season! Click here for the download link.
- Loopy Necklace designed by Fosbas Designs – The loopy necklace is such a quick gift to self or loved ones this period as it works pretty quickly. Click here for the pattern.
- Reindeer Baby Boots designed by HanJan Crochet – Super quick and easy, these reindeer boots are the perfect stocking filler to make this year! Click here for the download details
5. Lunt Twisted Headband, designed by Joy of Motion Crochet – The Lunt Twisted Headband is a beautiful crochet headband for fall and winter. Dress it up or down, and use it on almost any occasion during those cold days. This crochet pattern uses an easy-to-memorize stitch pattern, featuring stitches such as the slip stitch, double crochet stitches, and chains. Click here for the pattern.
6. Flower Face Scrubbies, designed by Made by Gootie – I made some changes in the past few years toward zero-waste life, trying to minimize the amount of waste we produce. So I constantly looking for replacements for disposables products. One of the easiest changes is switching to reusable face scrubbies. They are so soft and nice on your skin, they will also make beautiful gifts and great as quick makes for craft fairs! Click here for the pattern.
7. The Casey Scarf set, designed by Sunflower Cottage Crochet – You get the pattern for both the His and the Hers version of this scarf in one pdf! Using simple but beautiful texture to create a gorgeous scarf that is sure to keep your loved one warm and look great! Click here for the pattern.
8. Star Stitch Fingerless Gloves, designed by Raffamusa Designs – The elegance of the star stitch and your favorite worsted weight yarn are the only ingredients you need to make these soft and warm fingerless gloves. Just the perfect accessory for your snowy holidays! Click here for the pattern.
9. SASSy Neck Sweater, designed by SASS Crochet – Super soft lightweight cowl that works up quickly. Click here for the pattern.
10. Autumn Lake Wall Hanging, designed by Valzies Designs – Bright and colorful wall hanging with quick and simple stitches that make great gifts. Customize these in your favorite Christmas colors. Click here for the pattern.
11. Cable Cuffs, designed by Off The Hook For You – An easy and repeative wrist warmer pattern. Click here for the pattern.
12. Thermal Stitch Crochet Potholder, designed by My Crochet Space – This is a double thick crochet potholder pattern, using the Thermal half double crochet stitches. It’s a quick crochet project, perfect for last-minute gift ideas! Click here for the pattern
13. Christmas Panhandlers, designed by My Fingers Fly – Brighten up your kitchen with these festive panhandlers – elf, Santa Claus, snowman, and peppermint stripes. Each panhandler takes only half an ounce of cotton worsted yarn, so you can use up your stash while making great Christmas gifts. Makes a great hostess gift, teacher gift, Secret Santa, or white elephant. Click here for the pattern
14. Christmas Ornaments, designed by Crochet & Twists – Three Christmas Ornament patterns, all easy and quick to make. Click here for the pattern.
15. Child Size Pocket Full of Diamonds Shawl, designed by Jo’s Crafty Hook – Give the gift of diamonds to the little ones in your life. Click here for the pattern.
16. SR Cowl, designed by Crafty Patti – Adorable cowl for adults or kids, quick make. Click here for the pattern.
17. Octopus Keychain, designed by Creative Snugglies Designs – Make this cute little octopus keychain for a Christmas gift for your child’s teacher or kiddo in your family. It would make a great stocking stuffer! Click here for the pattern.
18. Men’s Bandana Crochet Scarf, designed by Blue Star Crochet – Super easy men’s crochet bandana scarf using textured stitches creating ribbed effect. It is worked in bandana style creating V shaped scarf that sits nicely at the chest. Click here for the patern.
19. Crochet Pumpkin Square, designed by Missouri Makes – To help get you into the fall spirit I have designed this simple colorwork pumpkin square perfect as a blanket square, pillow or even a wall hanging. Click here for the pattern.
20. The Cozy Cowl, designed by CarrowayCrochet – Such a quick and easy cowl to make as a last minute gift. Click here for the pattern.
21. Mini Angel Amigurumi, designed by Loops and Love Crochet – This little angel is only about 4.5 inches tall, making her the perfect size for a holiday ornament, stocking-stuffer, or gift for someone special. Click here for the Pattern.
I hope you love these 21 best last-minute crochet gifts patterns? Do tag each of the designers when you make any of thses.
Make sure to keep an eye out for more free PDF downloads coming next week!.